Place of Grace opens at 6:30 a.m. and closes promptly at 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
All children must have up to date immunizations that meet the state of West Virginia recommendations prior to the first day of attendance. Any family that chooses not to have their child immunized on a typical schedule for any reason must submit a signed statement acknowledging the risks and their personal choice.
If your child has a prescription, you should bring the original container with the pharmacy label to your child’s teacher and fill out a Medicine form each day you want the medication to be administered.
All request for schedule changes must be made with the administration. Request are granted based on availability.
Full-time families with multiple children will be given a 10% discount to the oldest child's tuition.
- Complete a Tour & Admission Interview
- Complete a Registration Form
- Submit your non-refundable $50.00 Registration Fee
- Show proof of immunization (once a child has been offered a spot)
- Copy of updated Immunizations (once a child has been offered a spot)
- Medical history (included in Enrollment Application)
- Other forms (photo authorization, field trip permission, signed handbook form, etc.) will be provided once a child has been offered a spot.
- Completed Enrollment Packet (will be provided once a child has been offered a spot)
- Parent Intake Meeting
At Place of Grace, two (2) week notice is required before withdrawing your child or you will be responsible for two (2) weeks of tuition
Yes we take State Assistance
We follow the CACFP guidelines. Any dietary restrictions will need to be documented by a medical physician and a note will be required to be kept on file. You will also be responsible in providing a substitute of the restricted component.